Fragrance solubilizer is used in perfumes and essential oils to maintain a clear solution. It is largely used in cosmetics and personal care products to aid in formulating liquid solutions with hydrophobic substances like oils. Fragrance solubilizer has a note of warm-oily shampoo smell.
– Used in cosmetics and personal care products
– Keeps mixtures from separating over time
INCI: PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua)
Extraction Method: Solubilizes perfume oils, essential oils and other hydrophobic substances (e.g. Dragosantol®, Farnesol, oil-soluble vitamins) in pure aqueous and hydroalcoholic systems
Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear or cloudy liquid
Texture: Soluble in alcohol, glycol, oil and water
• Solubilizers are widely used in cosmetic and personal care products that assists in incorporating hydrophobic substances such as essential oils or fragrance oils into aqueous formulations.
• Solubilizers that are used in facial cleansers
• Micellar Cleansing Water
• Alcohol-Free Body Mist
• Luminous Natural Shower Oil