Soapnut extract is known as a natural surfactant and is easily dissolved in water in its powder form. It’s primarily used in detergents, shampoos, and antibacterial beauty products like anti-dandruff and anti-itch soap. Soapnut powder and extract are extracted from the Indian soapnut tree (Sapindus mukorossi).
INCI: Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract
Extraction Method: An exclusive method for extracting active interface saponin and organic substances from soapberry; organic elements and oleic alcohol products from soapberry seeds through fermenting process, and end products made therefrom
Color: Light to yellow
Odor: nutty smelling powder
• Soapnut keeps the skin well hydrated, prevents drying of the skin and making the skin look radiant and supply.
• The powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties treat skin disorders like acne, eczema and psoriasis.
• Hair Health – The natural surfactant saponin in reetha plant offers foaming properties and soapy texture which helps in clearing dirt, dust and oil in the hair.
• Promotes Skin Health – The essence of saponins in reetha works well as an excellent cleanser and is used as an alternative for soap and face wash.
• Heals Snake Bites – The strong anti-venom property of this wonder herb is beneficial in removing the snake and scorpion venom from the victims. Powder kernel of reetha plant and mix with jaggery in equal quantities consume it to reverse the adverse effect of poison.
• Potent Anti-Inflammatory Effects – The strong anti-inflammatory property of reetha is valuable in alleviating joint and muscle pain and lessen oedema. Reetha powder is also effective in treating dental disorders.